Loose Diamonds from diamond mines

People often think that diamond mines must make a fortune from the loose diamonds they mine.They think that the profits from uncut diamonds must be massive.The reality is more different. Did you know that 85 per cent of the diamonds that are mined are only suitable for Industry.This leaves us with 15 per cent available for the jewellery industry and … Read More